Woodland Homes For Sale 

Search Woodland, WA Real Estate

Included below are homes for sale in Woodland, WA. If you would like more information on any of these Woodland real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.

And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Woodland home listings come on the market.

Search Woodland Homes For Sale June 14, 2021
23
Listed
57
Avg. DOM
$367.43
Avg. $ / Sq.Ft.
$849,000
Med. List Price
23 Properties
Page 1 of 2
The content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS® of Portland, Oregon. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Matin Real Estate are marked with the RMLS® logo, and detailed information about these properties includes the names of the listing brokers. Listing content is copyright © 2021 RMLS®, Portland, Oregon.

This content last updated on June 14, 2021. Some properties which appear for sale on this site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. IDX and listing information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.

About Woodland

Living in Woodland

Woodland is a small town that is located in both Cowitz and Clark County Washington, just twenty minutes north of Vancouver. Also, known as the southern gateway to Mt. St. Helen's. The city is a growing community with residents of varying ethnicity; a melting pot of sorts. The residents of Woodland are made up of mostly blue collar workers. Woodland is located at the junction of Interstate 5 and State Highway 503, making other cities easily accessible. Unfortunately, because Woodland is a smaller city, there is not a public transit system available. Historic Downtown Woodland offers a variety of eateries, shops, farmers market, events and festivals throughout the year for entertainment and an opportunity to be social. 

Famous for the Hulda Klager Lilac Gardens and The Lilac Festival celebrated annually. The gardens are open to the public and home to over 90 varieties of lilacs, a farmhouse and Victorian gardens for everyone to enjoy. Horseshoe Lake Park located on the northern bank of Horse Shoe Lake is the largest park Woodland has to offer. Home to regular events such as a Farmer's Market, the annual FIsh Derby and Planter's Days. The park also has plenty of open space, picnic areas, gazebo, playgrounds and more. The Lake offers swimming, fishing, canoeing and kayaking. Also, home to the Rolling Freedom Skate Park attracting skaters from all over Washington and Oregon. Hoffman Park is nearby and includes the Woodland Community Center, playground equipment and open spaces for outdoor play. Kenneth Bujur Memorial Park and Eagle Park are the smallest of the parks Woodland has to offer but includes playgrounds, picnic areas and some open spaces. Finally, Scott Hill Park is the new upcoming park, still in the planning and development stages but, has been designated for a sports complex. 

Schools in Woodland

The residents of Woodland are served by the Woodland Public School District. According to Greatschools.org, Woodland Middle School was rated an outstanding 9/10, Green Mountain School was rated 7/10 and Woodland High School an above average rating of 6/10. The schools in Woodland provide an excellent educational opportunity to the children of Woodland. 

Homes in Woodland

Homes in Woodland mostly consist of single family homes, medium in size (two-three bedrooms). Approximately 60% of the homes in Woodland are individually owned, while the remaining 40% are rentals. This community is a growing community with plenty of open space for new homes and developments. Home prices in this area are among some of the highest in the nation but, not compared to some of the more expensive communities, making this area affordable. 

Contact a Woodland Agent

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.