The Hallinan neighborhood of Lake Oswego rests at the southeastern tip of Lake Oswego. the Willamette River is close by. It has close proximity to Old Town. Freepon Park offers 5.9 acres located on the corner of Hemlock Street and Bickner Road. Amenities include hard and soft surface pathways, wooded areas, playground equipment, picnic tables, and an open play area.
This area is home to the historic Freepons House. The 1954 California split-level ranch home originally belonged to Eileen and Richard Freepons and is situated on land once owned by the Hallinans. It sits next to Freepons Park, purchased by the city of Lake Oswego for use as a park in 1972. The Freepons family, still owners of the house gifted additional property to the city to add to the park in 1996.
Schools: Hallinan Elementary
Parks: Glenmorrie Park, Freepon Park, Ellen R Burgess Nature Preserve
Shopping: Downtown Lake Oswego